The primary objective of these training is to provide delegates with a basic level of understanding and awareness of safety and emergency response on offshore installations. Delegates will be required to demonstrate their skills and a level of knowledge and understanding of key areas, as defined in the OPITO Standard for Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training.
- The BOSIET course is a minimum requirement to work offshore. An intensive theoretical and practical training that will last you only 3days to complete but will be viable for 4years
- The BOSIET will equip participants with the most basic understanding of the common dangers of working offshore.
- This training will also equip participants with the emergency resp0nse that is needed in case of any such dangers
- Upon successful completion of these training course, participants will be awarded a certificate that shows he/she is been trained and understands the dangers of the work he is embarking on.
- This training certification serves a dual purpose, first as a proof knowledge and secondly as a disclaimer. The certificate will serve for a period of 4years.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- oil and gas engineers, workers, staff, technicians
- it is also designed for personnel intending to work on an offshore installation
- workers in a production platform, drilling rig.
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on BOSIET is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555