PRACTICAL FIRST AID & CPR
First Aid and CPR can save lives in the critical time before emergency services or medical aid arrives. The key aim of first aid training course are to equip participants with the knowledge, practical skills required to provide appropriate first hand treatment at workplace in compliance with the requirement of the health and safety regulation body.
- This training will assist participants on how to remain calm in emergency situation thus giving appropriate first aid treatment to reduce a person recovery time.
- This training will help participant be confident and comfortable and therefore more effective and in control when you need to be.
- One of the important things you will be taught during this training is that you must look after yourself and your own safety as a priority.
- Participant will also learn about the essentials of living healthy and how lifestyle habits and choices can increase or decrease your risks of developing health problems.
- Having undergone basic first aid training means that you will be confident in your skills and abilities in relation to first aid.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- This course is specifically designed for those staff or individual with interest of becoming a qualified first aider.
Course Fee : call for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555