QAQC is the combination of quality assurance, the set of processes used to measure and assure the quality of a product and its control, participants will be equipped with the process of ensuring products and services meet customer expectations. participants will be trained on industry standards, regulations and guidelines, All materials, equipment, components and structures subjected to inspections guided by mandatory regulations, technical specifications from the contracts and quality standards.
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to perform the following:-
- Selecting and validation of analytical methods or standard operating procedures
- Performance criteria in quality assurance procedures
- Documentation and revision
- Assure the quality of all equipment, materials, structures components and system utilized in the construction, manufacturing, and operation of all types of industrial facilities.
- Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations
- Verify materials, parts and final products through independent checks, audits, inspection and witnessing.
- Benefits from QA and QC both offsite at manufacturer facilities and onsite during the construction process
- Reduction in production cost.
- Higher morale of employees.
- Increased goodwill.
- Satisfaction of consumers.
- Improves employer-employee relations.
- Most effective utilization of resources.
- Improves techniques and method of production.
- Effective advertisement.
- Increased sales.
- Facilitated price fixation.
- Reduction in inspection.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Below are few industries where QAQC officers are needed
- fast moving consumer goods
- food and beverages
- building and construction
- design and engineering
- oil and gas
- chemical and pharmaceutical
- agricultural and manufacturing
- business service
- energy and utilities
- government and non profit
- financial service and insurance
- retails and wholesales
at the end of the program participant will be able to define quality and understand different perceptive on quality appreciate the cost and causes of poor quality; gain basic understanding of how to develop a QA plan, knowing the importance of creating SOP to quality and much more
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on industrial QAQC is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555