At the end of the training, participant will be able to:
- nowledge of codes and standards
- Basic knowledge of piping fundamentals.
- Ability to use pipe data pro.
- Any deficiency on these requirement above imply that the participant will be requested to undertake training on piping engineering.
- Perform stress analysis of a piping / pipeline system.
- Model a piping / pipeline system.
- Analyze and interpret the result generated from the software.
- Redesign and analyze for flexibility of the piping/ pipeline system
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- fresh graduates
- engineers (mechanical, chemical, petroleum)
- piping engineers
- designers who need an understanding of the of the whole piping stress analysis process.
- draft men
For additional information as regards this training course, this article on caesar ii is prepared for you.
Course Fee : contact for additional information
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555