Entrepreneurship training equips participants with the aptitude to identify business opportunities, self‐esteem, knowledge and skills to act on them. it also explores instruction in chance identification, commercializing a concept, managing resources, and initiating business speculation. This course involves a variety of case studies and exercise to develop the right skills needed to become a successful business development professional. group presentation and self assessment tool are available.
- Utilize the tools, skills and techniques to recognize and develop new opportunities within established organizations as well as start-ups;
- Market analysis and empirical techniques for such analysis, including customer development;
- Strategy creation abilities. Special attention is paid to the launch of new products and services;
- Competences for organizing and managing fast-growing corporations and corporate units, internally as well as in value-creating networks
- Entrepreneurship brings out leadership qualities in an entrepreneur. Trained entrepreneur can be offered training opportunities to sharpen his skills. so therefore benefiting other organizations.
- Entrepreneurship encourages competition as each potential entrepreneur tries to come up with the best innovation. Applicable respectively in quality goods and services.
- Entrepreneurs or the move towards self‐employment is and will continue to become, an increasingly important element of economic growth and development.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- sales representatives/supervisors and managers
- account managers
- commercial professionals aspiring to consider every potential client
- strategic developers
- product developer
- business owners/analyst
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555