This training aim primarily at outlining the knowledge and principles of food handling and its safety thus providing learners with skills and understanding required to operate safely within food handling environment. it is specifically designed for those in catering and hotel management sectors.
- Participants will gain adequate skills and knowledge on food handling safety and catering which will bring satisfaction to customers and clients thus appreciating their job.
- This training will enhance and improve participants behavior towards regular application, practices and procedures for food handling safety.
- This training equips participants with the knowledge of quality control, appropriate measures on food poisoning, spilling, wastage, contamination and positive impacts on profits.
- This Food safety training will ensure that your staffs are aware of the ways to prevent food poisoning and every other forms of food contamination from happening.
- Food handlers are given the appropriate hygiene training, their application of that training is automatically a reflection of the food establishment. This implies that the business will be of good reputation and considered a trusted food establishment.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Hotel food managers
- hospital food section managers
- food technologist
- food scientist
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555