- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the ironworker safety director.
- Identify the application and installation methods of passive and active fall protection systems.
- Demonstrate basic load calculations for common fall protection systems.
At the end of the training, the participant should be able to suggest the following during a planning stage of a job:
- Hazard identification
- Accessing the hazard
- Controlling the hazard
- Recovery measure
This course is aimed at identifying hazards and to determine the hazards and hazardous event of equipment under control and the control system in all modes of operation. for all reasonable foreseeable circumstances including faulty conditions and misuse.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Site managers
- maintenance managers
- industrial security officers and managers
- operation staffs
Course Fee : N40,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555