COURSE OUTLINE –
- Introduction & History of Pigging
- What is a ‘Pig’?
- Development and reasons for use
- Different types of pig
- Pig Traps
- Launch & Receive of Pigs
- When & Why do you Pig
- Review of Utility Pigs
- Feasibility and assessment processes for pigging projects
- Operational Conditions
- Effects on pig selection and feasibility
- Developing a Cleaning & Proving Pig Program Plan
- Planning a Pigging Project up to and including Inspection Pigging
- HSE during Pigging Projects & Environmental
- Safety Aspects
- Inspection Tools
- Pig Running
- Stuck pig
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Pig Inspection Data Reports
- Planning and carrying out Verification digs
- Overview of Unpiggable Pipelines
- Intelligent Pigging
- History of Intelligent Pigging
- Types of Intelligent or Smart Pigging
- Using smart Pigs in Integrity Management Programs
The purpose of these course is to develop in participant a working knowledge of how to clean a pipeline by inserting a cleaning device, commonly known as pig, at one end of the pipeline pressure to carry it to the other end. participant will gain an understanding of cleaning process as the pig travels through the pipe and scrapes the inner wall of the pipe to remove any buildup unwanted material.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- process operators
- lab and maintenance personnel
- employees working with equipment and material purchasing equipment procurement, job planning and immediate supervisors to the working technician.
- engineers and plant professionals dealing with pipeline operation.
- technical professional involved in maintenance and repair.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555