COURSE OUTLINE –
- Introduction to Crude Oil and Gas distribution
- Storage and Logistics for pipeline products
- Downstream distribution planning
- Terminals and storage
- Tanker charter
- Supply chain economics
- Freight rates and shipping routes
This course aim at giving a thorough analysis and understanding of problems, challenges and solutions associated with all parts of the supply chains dealings with the oil and gas industry, onshore as well as offshore. it covers logistics processes and challenges associated with the upstream, midstream and downstream.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Logistic workers and professionals.
- maritime industry personnel.
- oil and gas storage facilities workers.
- oil and gas entrepreneur.
- anyone requiring understanding of energy logistics.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555