PDMS is a customizable multiuser/multi discipline software package for design, engineering and construction . in this course of this training, participants will be trained fully on the fundamentals of designing piping systems their components and required equipment. This software package has the full capabilities to handle designs of all kinds ranging from undertaking minor upgrades to existing plants to highly complex installations.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of PDMS in engineering industry
- Describe role and responsibilities of PDMS Engineer / Designer/ Administrator
- Discuss piping engineering fundamentals along with pipe fittings and components
- Elucidate piping codes, standards, and calculations
- Able to create piping and equipment layout
- Develop equipment modeling, pipe modeling, structure modeling, cable tray modeling, and HVAC modeling
- Prepare piping deliverable documents and drawings
- Design and model a complete facility (Equipment (pumps and vessels), platforms, beams and columns, ASL, Panels and plates, cable tray, pipework, HVAC system, etc) with a detailed design and specification
- Generate MTO’s and isometrics of all modeled pipe lines.
- Perform Data consistency check for models.
- Perform Clash detection of all pipe routings generated
At the end of the training participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- mechanical, chemical and petroleum engineers
- designers in the 3D design process
- electrical and electronic engineers
- material and metallurgical engineers
- civil and structural engineers
For additional information as regards this training course, this article on PDMS is prepared for you.
Course Fee : call for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555