PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLANNING
In the course of these training, the participant will be taught project planning techniques, principles and execution methods to create projects that can run more effectively and efficiently, participant also will learn the language and framework for sequencing activities, project scoping, utilizing available resources and minimizing high risks.
- Acquiring a certification in project management can have a great impact in your success as a professional or planner.
- Project management planning skills gives you an edge in the market as the demand is high, in industries such as IT, engineering, technology, financial service.
- Project management planning will improve the quality of work as participant will be taught how to take through the phases of planning a project to completion thus reducing stress.
- With project management training participant will be a able to manage budgets and resources better as budgeting is an important part of project management.
- project management training gives participants the confidence to carry out and tackle difficult, complex projects. it also develop participants with the ability to make good decisions and other skills in a safe environment.
- Project management training methodology equip participants to apply consistency in project management principles thus leading to better long term project execution
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- project managers/analyst/professionals
- project engineers
- lead consultant
- project supervisors
- leaders who wish to increase their knowledge of the management of projects.
- professional who wish to pursue the project management planning examination and improve their project performance
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on PMP is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : contacts for additional details.
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555