COURSE OUTLINE –
- The threats facing the maritime industry.
- What is security?
- Understanding the ISPS Code and the changes to SOLAS.
- Security Levels – coordination with port facilities and the company fleet.
- Arranging Port Facility Security Assessments & Plans including managing Port Facility Security Surveys.
- Monitoring the performance of Port Facility Security personnel and security activities.
- Monitoring security training programmes and drills.
- Assist with the prevention of stowaways.
- Understanding, specifying and purchasing security equipment.
- Countering the threat of smuggling.
- Handling and protection of security sensitive information.
- Firearms and their use onboard ships and in ports.
- Ensuring compliance with the ISPS Code.
This course provides port and terminal security officers with the knowledge and skills needed to deal with security risks at port facilities / terminals. it equips them with the competence to identify threats and deploy required containment measures. participants will become acquainted with the port facility security measures mandated by the maritime transportation act of 2002
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- security supervisors
- security officers
- freight forwarders
- port and terminal workers
- law enforcement agents
- persons aspiring to work on port facility
Course Fee :call for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555