COURSE OUTLINE –
- Forklift Truck Stability
- Driving & Manoeuvring
- Shutdown and Parking Procedures
- Operators Safety
- The responsibilities of fork lift drivers
- The effect of load size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Loading handling – routine maintenance and servicing procedures
- Short objective testing session
A forklift is a powerful tool that allows the movement and storage of product and materials efficiently and safely, provided that the employer provides the correct equipment and properly trains its operators.
At the end of the training course delegates should be able to:
- Explain the different types of forklifts and their performance
- Know how to balance a swinging load on a forklift
- Know the different part of a forklift
- Understand slinging methods and sling capacity.
- Know how to pack and unpack loads using a forklift
- Rationally evaluate loads to be lifted.
- Perfectly know the functioning of forklift machine
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- This Training Is Open to Any trainee (Person)/Practitioner in the Labour Market or Persons Interested in Job Opportunities/Employment in Sea port/Maritime Sector, Factories, Manufacturing Industries/Construction Companies
- This forklift operator training course has been designed for forklift drivers, Riggers, Rigging foremen, Safety officers, roustabouts, helpers, supervisors and any employee called upon to operate a forklift.
Course Fee : Contact for more details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555