The primary aim of these training program is to ensure that potential hazard are identified and mitigation measures are in place to prevent unwanted release of energy or hazardous chemicals into location that could expose employees and others to serious harm.
In this course, participants will:
- Learn how to identify process safety and major accident hazards in your facilities, and how to assess their risks and define critical controls (barriers)
- Understand the concepts of static and dynamic barrier management, and how barrier management can be used to analyse process safety and root cause incident investigation
- Get hands-on experience with the development of bowtie diagrams
- Learn the characteristics if different types of barriers: hardware (plant), human (people) and organisational (process)
- Understand how a PSM system can help manage process safety risks, by providing governance and structure in terms of:
- Showing commitment of the organisation to process safety,
- Understanding hazards and their associated risk,
- Managing risk in operations, maintenance and when new projects are initiated, and
- Learning from incidents.
- Get a detailed overview of the expectations and good-industry practices related to the individual PSM elements of CCPS-RBPS and EI PSM frameworks. This includes good-industry practices for digitalising PSM processes.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Chemical engineers
- polymer engineers
- environmental officers/engineers
- mechanical engineers and operators
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555