This course is designed for anyone who routinely deals with instances of working at height. covering all areas which relates to work safely at height. our experts will instruct delegates on how to handle specific situations and extra measures and equipment that might be needed.
- You will gain the knowledge, skills and experience that are necessary to select and set up working at heights equipment ready for safe use and operation.
- You will develop the necessary skills that will enable you to identify risks in the workplace and eliminate or reduce the risk of severe or fatal injuries.
- You will strengthen your position when it’s time to renew your employers and public liability insurance.
- You will be able to set in place safe systems and work and ensure that you get the best performance from plant and equipment.
- Comply in accordance with legal laws and requirements along with health and safety at work.
- Can make sure to get enhanced performance at workplace
- Increase awareness and safety culture of risks related to working at height
- Motivate employee to take steps towards avoiding and preventing the risk of falling from height
- Offer easy and interactive training experience for workers/mangers /supervisors
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- self employed workers
- facility managers
- facility operators
- building owners
Course Fee : Contacts for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555