This lifting and rigging training will empower delegates with understanding of the legal requirements applicable to lifting and rigging operations, the requirements for pre-use, preventive and planned maintenance, disposal criteria of lifting equipment, to ensure delegates employ lifting equipment and accessories in compliance with safety standards. This lifting and rigging training is designed to provide personnel with the knowledge to undertake lifting and rigging operations in an offshore and onshore environment.
Upon completion delegates should be able to:
- Calculate the SWL, and WLL of slings,
- Understand the safety factor of lifting accessories and equipment
- Understand the requirements of applicable legislation to lifting and rigging operations
- Carry out pre-use inspection for a lifting and rigging operation
- Recommend that equipment and accessories be discarded where applicable
- Identify the risks associated in a rigging and lifting operation.
- Master the different types of slings use in a lifting and rigging operation.
- Identify the types, features and limitations of slings use in lifting operations.
- Understand the elements for calculating and sizing a slings use for lifting and rig
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- deck crew
- construction technicians and supervisors
- mechanical and maintenance technicians and supervisors
- crane operators
- site managers
- plant operators
Course Fee : Contact for additional details.
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555