COURSE OUTLINE –
- Health & Safety (Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 L64
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- LOLER Regulations 1998
- PUWER Regulations 1998
- Banksman Responsibilities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Recognise Signals
- Identification and Inspection of Slings
- How to Sling Loads
- Risk Assessment
- Inspection of Equipment
- Practical Training on Equipment
- Theory and Practical Assessment
This course will train delegates in the principle of banking a crane using a hand ratio signals, in the correct slinging of different types of loads and in the safety precautions to be taken whilst working with cranes. This course is a mix theoretical and practical session during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their levels of knowledge and understanding of training content.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- For personnel wishing to become competent in the banksman and slinger role in the oil and gas industry all personnel who are involved in banking and slinging for cranes offshore and for those who supervise such work.
- Anybody new to lifting operations.
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555