CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
This program will examine various change management techniques and explore arranged management models that could be effectively implemented in the organization. The structured approach help to understand the dealings with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization and as a leader. The course will further develop some of the knowledge of change management learned during the foundation. delegate will also consider what learning is required and how best to design and deliver.
On completion of this training course participants will be able to:
- apply appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change.
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes.
- properly prepare for an organizational change initiative – such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team’s performance.
- Prepare people for organizational change.
- Be motivational in ways that’s empathetic towards peoples’ roles and personalities.
- Be establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAINING USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Anyone in a role that involves leading, managing or supporting the change initiative, particularly for those working in organization where a change initiative is being planned or taking place
- Project managers
- Change managers
- Business owners
- Admin managers
- Intermediate/advance change management specialist
- Marketing and customer service
- Communication and IT sectors