The primary objectives of this training is for participants to be able to demonstrate in a simulated environment that they can use the safety equipment to follow procedures in preparation for and during helicopter emergencies with particular aim of escaping from an helicopter following ditching.
- This training exercise is a course that prepares personnel with the knowledge and skills to disembark safely from an helicopter that has made an emergency landing or ditched on to water.
- This awarded certificate is valid for 4 years to which the training must be repeated so the participants stays sharp and aware of new developments.
- This training exercise puts participant through a survival techniques which will be put to practice during the training session and thereafter.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS (USA)
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: The HUET training program is designed for personnel travelling to oil and gas installations/facilities via helicopter
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on HUET is been prepared for you.