This course aims at emphasizing the general security techniques and the ethical responsibilities of involved personnel. it covers majorly general security management, security personnel management, operational management, public relations and the perils of mismanagement.
On completion of this training, participant will be able to:
- Recommend strategize security measures to proactively and reactively minimize security treats.
- Know the new standard in managing the security function post-covid-19.
- Know how to apply the knowledge of enterprise security risk management in security management.
- Know how to adapt physical security to conform to a digitalized online world.
- Be exposed to the human capacity development needs of his security team.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers, site managers, maintenance managers, industrial security officer/manager, operation staffs.
Course Fee :CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555