- Basic Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety and Escape
- Basic Seamanship
- Safety Equipment
- Life Saving Appliances
- Sea Survival
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
To provide delegates with a basic level of understanding and awareness of safety and emergency response on offshore installations.
Delegates will be required to demonstrate their skills and a level of knowledge and understanding of key areas, as defined in the OPITO Standard for Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- oil and gas engineers, workers, staff, technicians
- it is also designed for personnel intending to work on an offshore installation
- workers in a production platform, drilling rig.
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on BOSIET is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555