This training program will equip participants with an interactive session which explores the in and outs of customer relationship management process and various technologies to help the process, it will also consider messaging, touchpoint, customer relationship management goals, documentation controls and practices for staying connected with a customer.
- This training will help build up the communication within the company thus enhancing great team work.
- This training will equip participant with the skills to be able to understand the needs and behavioral patterns of customers.
- On completion of this course, participant will be able to make more sales forecasting which include past performances and plans for the future.
- It equips team members with the appropriate skills to evaluate their performances, track their quotas and goals and evaluate their progress on each projects at a glance.
- This training also equips participants with the skills to improve customer satisfaction, thus improve customer retention and revenue.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Customer relationship managers
- any individuals who use the CRM
- customer service representative
- customer service executive
- sales support representative
- call centers or BPO executives
- business development executives
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on CRM is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : call for additional information
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555