COURSE OUTLINE –
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Verbally communicate with others. Interpret and manage your emotions.
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
- Articulate your emotions using the right language.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
This program will enlighten delegates on the ability to understand, use and manage emotions in positive ways to communicate effectively, emphasize with others and overcome challenges. in business, emotional intelligence is important in developing the inter-personal skills that can help you excel in group collaboration. This course will help achieve personal and career goals while fostering strong relationship with others and a deep sense of satisfaction. empathy and active listening can help communication between leadership and employees for peaceful conflict resolution and compassionate change management.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Internal or external – as managers, colleagues and professionals
- business owners
- admin managers
- change managers
Course Fee : N50,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555