COURSE OUTLINE –
- Describe the different types of energy resources (conventional, unconventional, renewable & fossil),
- Identify the actors of the energy scene and their strategic guidelines,
- Describe the main steps of the upstream sector,
- Oil exploitation / exploration
- Crude oil production
- Product distribution; pipeline and depot.
- Petroleum products supply in Nigeria
- Distribution infrastructure
- Brainstorming Diagrams Customization and Reporting
- Layout and Connection
This course will equip delegates with knowledge about how refined products are transported, types and operation of storage terminals, the business of petrol stations and cooking gas refill plants and other opportunities for profit making in the town stream petroleum industry. it also includes the business dynamics and operation modern gas superstations.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Anyone who wants to participate in the downstream petroleum sector.
Course Fee : Contacts for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555