COURSE OUTLINE –
- Risk assessment procedures
- Installation of anchor systems
- Industrial abseiling skills
- Rope ascending techniques
- Work methods
- Mobility at height
- Rescue procedures
- Understanding fall protection and work in suspension requirements
- Rope access equipment
- Knots, hitches & bends and anchor rigging
- Rope mobility (ascending, descending, lateral movement, passing obstacles such as knots re-belays and deviations)
- Using tools and equipment whilst in suspension and
- Mid rope self & partner rescues
This course is mainly practical with emphasis placed on learning to perform the techniques safely and efficiently. this course gives the skills and knowledge required to work at height where ropes and associated equipment are used to gain access to and from the work position and to be supported there.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- It is designed to enable qualified tradesmen to access their normal tasks in a safe, efficient and low impact way.
- common trades on the rope includes; NDT, Inspection, electrical, rigging and painting.
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555