COURSE OUTLINE –
- Plan Work – Site requirements and rules; site hazard identification; emergency procedures; priorities; scaffold fit for the purpose.
- Rope work including bowline; clove hitch; timber hitch; rolling hitch; use of gin wheels.
- Identify scaffold components and use; identify damaged components.
- Identify individual modular systems, their advantages/disadvantages.
- Tube and Coupler overview and use
- Ground Bearing Pressure related to live load; dead load.
- Minimums and Maximums including lift height bay width, length light/medium/heavy duty scaffolds; bracing of scaffolds; tying of scaffolds.
- Estimation of material
- Practical Training – Erect modular scaffold; use tube and coupler where necessary to modify; tag completed scaffold; dismantle scaffold and stow gear.
This course will provide theoretical and practical training necessary to assemble, use and dissemble scaffolding effectively and safely. adapting knowledge to the current rules assembling and dissembling , storage and preservation of different scaffolding systems supported. also updated and increased knowledge about the importance of the development of reference standard established safety conditions that must be met on a scaffold. identifying the main risks that can be found and the main aspects of prevention and protection.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- maintenance and industrial engineers
- construction companies and industries
- site manager
- plant operator
- electrical and electronic industries
Course Fee : contact for additional information
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555