COURSE OUTLINE –
- Fundamentals of shipping
- Sea port operations
- Customs / sea port interface
- Pre / Post shipment documentation
- Cargo operations
- Shipping & International Logistics
- Evolution & role of logistics in business
- How logistics should fit in the Corporate & Supply Chain Organizations.
- Total Logistics Costs Analysis & Ratios.
- Logistics Productivity Indicators.
- Benchmarking for logistics & supply chain management.
- Logistics & Supply Chain mega trends.
- Inventory & The Supply Chain Management
- Planning System (MRP)
- Integrated Logistics
- Time Compression in the Supply Chain
- Eliminating Waste in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Re-engineering & Application
At the end of the training, the participant should be to do practical networking and connections of working systems.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Course Fee : Contact for more info
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555