- Health & Safety (Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 L64
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- LOLER Regulations 1998
- PUWER Regulations 1998
- Banksman Responsibilities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Recognise Signals
- Identification and Inspection of Slings
- How to Sling Loads
- Risk Assessment
- Inspection of Equipment
- Practical Training on Equipment
- Theory and Practical Assessment
The main purpose of this Banksman and slinger training is to provide personnel, who have little and no experience of the Banks man and Slinger role with the basic knowledge of activities associated with the combined roles, and the safety and regulatory requirements of those activities.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Successfully do a simple JSA for a lifting operation
- Sling loads appropriately
- Flag the crane operator appropriately.
- Carry out visual inspection of slings before using them
- Understand the color coding and marking of slings.
- Use the different lifting accessories appropriately.
- Follow the hands off procedures and employ taglines and push poles
- Understand the SWL and WLL of equipment and accessories
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Course Fee : N15,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555