COURSE OUTLINE –
- Principles of fire safety
- What fire is and how it spreads
- Preventing fires occurring
- Controlling the effects if they start
- Means of extinguishing fires
- Role of a fire warden and fire marshal
- Emergency procedures and means of escape
- Evacuation of people with disabilities
- Demonstration of fire extinguishers
The main purpose of this fire fighting warden is to give participant skills, knowledge and expertise that will enable them to identify the conditions capable of causing fire, to know how to use fire extinguisher, to respond appropriately to fire emergencies and follow the fire evacuation plan, adequately implementing fire response system.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- All staffs in virtually all industries needs to be trained on fire warden.
- staffs and personnel from chemical plants, oil and gas companies, refineries, manufacturing companies, electricity boards, construction firms.
Course Fee : N45,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555