- Introduction to Pumps, Valves and Compressors
- Pump Categories: Dynamic (Centrifugal, peripheral and turbine) and Positive Displacement (Reciprocating and Rotary)
- Centrifugal Pumps: Type, Operation, Application, pump selection, Casings, volute and Diffusers, Impellers(type), Mechanical Seals, Minimum Flow Requirement, Performance Characteristics, Cavitations and Net positive Suction Head
- Maintenance Recommended for Centrifugal Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pumps: Operation, Application, Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Selection of Pumps
- Reciprocating Pumps, Piston Pumps, Plunger Pumps, Rotary Pumps, Screw Pumps, Lobe Pumps
- Peristaltic Pumps, Vane Pumps, diaphragm pump, Gear pump and Metering Pumps
- Pump Maintenance, Inspection, Overhaul, Diagnoses of Pump Troubles
- Troubleshooting of Centrifugal Pumps
- Troubleshooting of Rotary Pumps
- Troubleshooting of Reciprocating Pumps
- Water Hammer
- Pump Selection
- Pumping System Calculations
- Workshop: Design and selection of Different Pumping Systems for the Oil and Gas Industry, and the manufacturing Industry
- Vibration Analysis and Predictive Maintenance
- Diagnostics of Pumping Systems
- Pump Drivers
- General overview of valve
- Operating principles
- Classification of valve types
- Valve Selection for Petroleum and process Industry.
- The Specification and Applied Codes.
- Critical Valve Choices.
- Installation Maintenance Guidelines.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of valve
- Compressor Categories: Dynamic (Centrifugal) and Positive Displacement (Reciprocating and Rotary)
- Compressor Type: Double acting and single acting; Oil and non-Oil; Water, Air and Oil cool; single or double stage.
- Operation, Application, component parts, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of:
- Centrifugal Compressor
- Reciprocating Compressor
- Rotary screw Compressor
- Vane compressor
- Compressor ancillaries
- Operation, Application, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of Compressor ancillaries:
- Air receiver, Pressure gauge, air filter, oil separator, liquid separator, dryer (refrigeration, desiccant)
- Unloaded valve, pressure relief valve, pressure switch, solenoid valves, Intercooler and after cooler etc.
- Troubleshooting of compressor, dismantling and coupling of reciprocating Compressor
This course will introduce to delegates the different types of pumps and valves and their associated terminology centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, packing, mechanical seals and sealing system, bearings and couplings will be discussed. valves for isolation and valves for control will be addressed. Application of different types of pump and valves will be discussed along with their suitability for different operational duties, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance will be dealt within depth.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Team leaders
- Anyone who is willing to enhance their knowledge regarding pump and value technology.
- utility staffs
- water treatment plant operator
- mechanical/industrial engineers/managers/supervisors.
Course Fee : Contacts for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555