The main objectives of this training course is the creation of the company good reputation by providing a safe working environment thus reducing occupational risks related to performance of their duties. Protection of employees from any health risks and hazardous areas where a failure can occur. The general HSE training course will help participants to identify and control hazards at the place of work or assigned environment as well as taking proactive steps to stay safe on and off their job duties.
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- construction workers/managers and staffs
- building firms workers and staff
- manufacturing industry staffs and workers
- oil and gas sectors
- food industries
- production industry
- engineers and technicians
- professors and lecturers
- site managers
- environmental officers and engineers
- maintenance personnel and managers
Participants with certifications in HSE always get better high salary paid jobs and opportunities than untrained individuals.
It sharpens your skills on occupational safety and health, thus ensuring safe work environment and sound work life.
It defines your abilities and skill to deal with unplanned emergencies and that can lead to hazard and unsafe situations
HSE training increases productivity at work and makes you more marketable and open for high paid-salary jobs.
Participants will be able to measure risks associated with your work and when assigned in a new working environment.
- On completing this training course, students will be certified as safety personnel and receive the General HSE certificate of competence.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Course Fee : Contact for additional information
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555