AUTOCAD 2D & 3D MODELING DESIGN
This training course is projected at focusing on the features of AUTOCAD 2D including commands plotting, cross hatching and pallets, participants will learn to use effectively the features of AUTOCAD 2D and 3D, including commands, objects and surfaces and solids. In the course of this training the instructor will show participants how to work with dimensions, regions, boundaries, as well as understanding isometrics and view port, as well as how to manipulate backgrounds, lights, materials and landscaping.
On completion of this training course, participant will have:
- This program equips participants with the skills to Draw to Scale by choosing the appropriate unit of measurements at a scale of 1:1
- While using AUTOCAD, participants are trained on Easy Layout and Viewing. zoom in and out and pan to other areas of the drawing. This is particularly useful when working on large or complicated designs.
- On completion of this training course, participant will be trained on how to Make Changes Easily and Reduce Risk of Error
- Identify Design Problems With CAD, you can see a 3D image of your drawing. You will be trained on how to rotate it to examine it from all angles, also changing colors and line weight to get the appearance you’re looking for.
- When drawing a design in AutoCAD, participants will be trained on using a scanning tool to measure the quantity of each material you’ll need to use in production. Calculating the Material Quantities for Production
- using this software program, participants will be trained on how to Store and Transfer Data Safely as The software creates a database of everything you draw as well as tracking every single change that is made to each drawing.
- All factors aforementioned have great contribution to a much quick and simple design process, which allows you to finish a project as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, thus improving productivity and increasing accuracy.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAINING USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- interior designers
- anyone interested in acquiring skills in AUTOCAD or whose job depends on drawing or sketches to convey information or ideas.
upon completion participants will be able to handle AUTOCAD 2D skills and produce professionally executed drawings and also take your design beyond 2D to the next dimension 3D
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555