This course explores the link between an organizational budgets and its strategic plan, advise managers of the overall organization goal, project organizational and department specific volume, recognizing the relationship between volume, revenue, expenses and set organizational, departmental budgeting goal. This program is designed to equip all staff involved in the budgeting and forecasting process and their supervisors and managers. it will also assist organization in decisions making and planning.
- Budgeting control training help managers in integrating personnel efforts within the organization towards a common goal. By properly appropriating adequate budgets to different activities within the organization, synchronizing all activities and efforts to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Budgeting control training help new people and lower-level managers see where the organization is going and where they fit in the organization.
- Budgeting control equips participants with the skills of assisting the junior managers to be acquainted with the organizational goals and priorities and their own responsibilities and how their operations relate to other units or departments within the organization.
- This training equips managers with the skills to know how their operations relate to other units or departments within the organization. This improved communication reduces the risk of failure due to any miss-understanding.
- Budgeting control training help in the just measurement of performance. Due to quantification of budgets, the measurement of performance becomes more objective in nature thus eliminating biases that might be introduced due to subjective evaluations.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- This program is designed to benefit managers, executives, company directors, owners without accountings and finance skills or knowledge but keen on translating their strategies into finance
- finance managers
- planning and budgeting controllers
- cost controllers
- middle managements officers in planning/budgeting
- finance and product control
- finance business partners
- management, statutory, regulatory reporting
- auditors and internal controls
- accountants and consultants
- financial pro
- R&D pro
- sales/marketing pro
- general accounting pro
- business unit pro
- department manager
- team leaders
Course Fee : Contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555