In this training course, participants will learn how to use this MSP software. it is designed to help project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to specific task, tracking process, managing costing and budgets and analyzing workload. this course will empower you with the complete skill set, knowledge and confidence required to manage project using MSP.
- Microsoft projects offers access to different areas of the project to C-level staff too.
- Your Duty as a project manager is to communicate effectively with the project team mates, stakeholders. With Microsoft projects this is made possible wherever the workers are.
- Microsoft projects gives participants the option to set up their personalized schedule, create requests and submit their work despite their location.
- Microsoft projects also allows you to rectify errors, prevent risks by bringing together the whole team and get back on track.
- As a trained project manager, Microsoft projects training equips participants with the skills of executing projects right from the start to the finish. Microsoft projects allows participants to carry out every phase of this process efficiently through planning or scheduling Microsoft projects can assist you with ease.
- On undergoing this projects, participants will be trained on making sure that the projects do not end up costing more than expected.
- Project manager while preparing to schedule are to set a budget for the whole project under work. They are also advised to stick to it as much as possible. Microsoft projects software training helps participants moderate the funds by tracking every expenditure.
- Undergoing this Microsoft projects training can make you an expert at synchronizing and organizing projects and making strategic decisions, also help startup functions easily by controlling its operations, Acquire project portfolio management skills now with jobskills training institute on Microsoft projects
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Individuals new to msp or those who would like to develop their knowledge and skills of the program
- project managers and officers
- coordinators and administrators
- portfolio managers
- resource managers and stakeholders
- senior management of an organization who needs to understand the benefits of using msp for planning project.
Course Fee : contact for additional information
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555