NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
This NDT training course is to cut wide or give comprehensive understanding of the process where test are conducted on a component without destroying the item or its structure.
This trainings will expose participants to these benefits of NDT training
- SAVINGS: The most obvious answer to this question is that NDT is more appealing than destructive testing because it allows materials and object being examined to survive the examination unharmed, thus saving money and resources.
- SAFETY: NDT is also appealing because almost all NDT techniques except radiographic testing are harmless to people.
- EFFICIENCY: NDT methods allow for the thorough and relatively quick evaluation of assets which can be crucial for ensuring co0ntinued safety and performance on a job site.
- ACCURACY: NDT methods have been proven accurate and predictable, both qualities you want when it comes to maintenance procedures meant to ensure the safety of personnel and the longevity of equipment.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- NDT training is used across industries such as aerospace, oil and gas sector, nuclear, power generation, medical, rail and also manufacturing/production industries so staffs/workers/engineeer/technicians across this industries are the target audiences.
for additional information as regards this training course. this article on NDT is been prepared for you.
Course Fee : call for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555