- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Stress?
- Change and Situational Stress
- Money and Finances
- Health and Lifestyle
- Interactivity and Support
- Time and Obligations
- Fun and Relaxation
- Setting Goals and Planning for the Future
- Your Personal Action Plan
This workshop will provide practical tips and techniques to help achieve better results in terms of stress, overwork and pressure of time constraint and health through the effective management of distress. by the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding the types of stress they may encounter and have at their disposal a collection of practical techniques and strategies to reduce stress whilst remaining effective.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Anyone under pressure who feels the negative impact of stress and who want to learn how to handle stress more effectively both in their work environs and personal lives.
- It is for every one ranging from management to production
Course Fee : N45,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555