COURSE OUTLINE –
- Defining conflict resolution and management
- The use of conflict management in an organization
- Exploring factors that generate conflicts
- Identifying signs and stages of conflict
- How to manage and resolve conflict situations
- Tips and guidelines for mediation processes
This program will help participant gain an understanding of the nature of conflict so they can recognize why and when conflicts occurs and implement strategies for managing and resolving conflicts. Attending this course will help you learn to deal with the stress of delivering strategic objectives, meeting deadlines, juggling different departmental priorities, all of which are often factors leading to conflicts. the conflict resolution skill includes something like active listening, understanding win-win solutions and providing problem – solving to a number of conflict solutions.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- human resource pro and leaders within organization who are responsible for training and development.
- external training consultant and mediator who want to conduct these seminars with clients.
- everyone; for anyone with direct report, knowing how to resolve conflicts is an essential skill.
- for all employees, knowing how to identify and avoid or resolve negative conflicts can positively efficiency and effectiveness at work.
- for supervisors and managers to give them skills and confidence to informally meditate everyday workplace dispute.
Course Fee :CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555