This program will help participant gain an understanding of the nature of conflict so they can recognize why and when conflicts occurs and implement strategies for managing and resolving conflicts. Attending this course will help you learn to deal with the stress of delivering strategic objectives, meeting deadlines, juggling different departmental priorities, all of which are often factors leading to conflicts. the conflict resolution skill includes something like active listening, understanding win-win solutions and providing problem – solving to a number of conflict solutions.
- This training program equips participants With feeling empowered to communicate more effectively, provide and receive feedback, and handle tension with ease, morale can improve quickly.
- This training also have impacts on trust between employees and leadership which can overall improve company culture and make it easier for employees to stay engaged.
- Another benefit to conflict resolution training for employees impacts customer experience and, therefore, your company’s bottom line. When your employees work well together, clients and customers are impacted.
- Employees will improve overall communication with others, whether they’re employees or customers, and the lack of stress will show up in those exchanges.
- Retain your top performers: It helps to strengthen supervisory relationships. keeps your teams engaged and openly communicating with each others, Empowers your people to make a positive difference
- Manage risk: Prevents aggression, violence, sabotage, and vandalism amongst disgruntled staff. Mitigates legal risks. Fosters a better public perception of your organization brand and reduces bad word of mouth
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- human resource pro and leaders within organization who are responsible for training and development.
- external training consultant and mediator who want to conduct these seminars with clients.
- everyone; for anyone with direct report, knowing how to resolve conflicts is an essential skill.
- for all employees, knowing how to identify and avoid or resolve negative conflicts can positively efficiency and effectiveness at work.
- for supervisors and managers to give them skills and confidence to informally meditate everyday workplace dispute.
Course Fee :CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555