COURSE OUTLINE –
- Cost engineering & Total Cost Management (TCM).
- Cost & Schedule Management – an Engineering Function.
- Supporting Skills and Knowledge.
- Process and Functional Skills and Knowledge.
- The Role of CE’s During the Evaluation Phase.
- The Role of the CEs during the Basic – Design Phase.
- CEs’ role in Contractor Selection.
- The Role of the CEs during Detail Engineering.
- Role of the CEs during Construction.
- Basic Cost Engineering Terminology.
- The Cost Engineers as Part of Project Management.
- Canon of Ethics for CEs
- Introduction to Cost Engineering
- Time Value of Money & Equivalence
- Depreciation & Taxes
This course is designed to equip participant in the field of costing engineering, estimating, planning scheduling and project management. the course will provide participant with thorough background in the concept of total cost management and cost engineering. the course practical sessions will provide hands on experience on managing cost throughout the life cycle of any enterprise, program, facility, project product or services. learn methodologies and how to prepare proposal, value engineering ideas, claims and budgets.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Business enterprises
- finance managers
- project managers
- all levels from chief executives officers
- site engineers/ supervisors/ managers
- planners and control cost engineers
- quantity surveyors and cost estimators
- claims and internal consultants
- portfolios and assets managers
- project controllers
- system engineers
- value engineers
Course Fee : N80,000
call for date
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555