This course includes the introductory aspects of quality, cost of quality, techniques of quality measurement, principles of TQM, techniques of quality improvement, statistical tools of quality control, tools of TQM, quality systems, and different aspects of Six Sigma.
This training course will help you undertake higher roles and responsibility related to quality management in any organization or industry, thereby increasing the scope for our careers progression and development.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Operation managers
- Quality managers
- HR pro
- stakeholder of a firm
- Senior leaders of an organizations who needs to understand the importance of training employees or TQM
- Internal and external auditors who needs to ensure that the system set up for QM are delivery result.
- Any other pro who would like to know about TQM
Course Fee : N30,000
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555