Entrepreneurship training equips participants with the aptitude to identify business opportunities, self‐esteem, knowledge and skills to act on them. it also explores instruction in chance identification, commercializing a concept, managing resources, and initiating business speculation.
The main objectives of this training program:
- Utilize the tools, skills and techniques to recognize and develop new opportunities within established organizations as well as start-ups;
- Market analysis and empirical techniques for such analysis, including customer development;
- Strategy creation abilities. Special attention is paid to the launch of new products and services;
- Competences for organizing and managing fast-growing corporations and corporate units, internally as well as in value-creating networks
Entrepreneurship training advantage include –
(1) It is the front line for job creations and economic growth. It sets up a new business and in doing so, provides employment opportunities.
(2) Entrepreneurship brings out leadership qualities in an entrepreneur. Trained entrepreneur can be offered training opportunities to sharpen his skills. so therefore benefiting other organizations.
(3) Entrepreneurship efforts the entrepreneur the freedom to manage his enterprise as he wishes.
(4) Entrepreneurship encourages competition as each potential entrepreneur tries to come up with the best innovation. Applicable respectively in quality goods and services.
(5) Entrepreneurs or the move towards self‐employment is and will continue to become, an increasingly important element of economic growth and development.
Starting up a business requires diverse set of skills, but what ties them all together is leadership. Entrepreneurs transform an idea into a product or service that has value to clients and customers. Each step in the process from creating the business plan to achieving profitability calls for a range of organizational and interpersonal skills, all of which depend on leadership.
- Leadership: Entrepreneurs demonstrate their zeal for the enterprise in all of their interactions with investors, employees, and outside parties. They are confident in themselves and in the business, and they are decisive yet adaptable. They listen to and respect the opinions of others, and are always taking advantage of opportunities to study and learn.
- Interpersonal communication: Entrepreneurs understand that the lines of communication in an organization must run both ways. Communication is particularly important to entrepreneurs because it makes all their other skills more effective. Communication skills are used to close sales, boost employee morale, resolve conflicts, and negotiate contracts.
- Organizational behavior: Technology is a vital part of any new business venture, but the ability to manage people will ultimately determine a company’s success. People management takes many forms, but the key is to match the organizational approach with the characteristics of the business and its employees.
- Business strategy: The importance of having a clear business focus and being optimistic and driven to achieve the company’s goals is balanced by the need to be adaptable and acknowledge when industries, markets, and customer preferences change. Entrepreneurs are decisive and passionate, but they are also ready and willing to make changes when necessary to keep the company on a path forward.
- Collaboration and project management: Entrepreneurs understand the importance of being a good team member as well as serving as a team leader. They establish relationships with managers, investors, partners, and stakeholders as peers who all have important roles to play rather than as a hierarchy.
Benefits of Entrepreneurship
The benefits of entrepreneurship extend beyond the businesses they establish. Entrepreneurs improve the lives of individuals and communities, as well as the overall economy. Entrepreneurs have been instrumental in spurring social change and improving the way people live and work. They help raise the standard of living for everyone by creating jobs and making products safer, less expensive, and more functional.
- Entrepreneurs’ rewards for taking on the risks entailed in transforming an idea into a business include the earnings their investment generates, as well as the ability to set their own schedule. However, entrepreneurs also gain the satisfaction of seeing their idea transformed into a thriving enterprise, and of knowing their skills and leadership helped to make it happen.
- Communities reap the benefit of entrepreneurship because businesses help to foster innovation, promote economic development, and create jobs. A successful company is likely to expand, which generates taxes, jobs, and other benefits for the area. Thriving businesses tend to attract other ventures in the same or related fields, and they often invest in community projects and support local charities.
- Entrepreneurs play an important role in growing and sustaining the economy. The technologies pioneered by entrepreneurs have created entire industries, including smartphones, wireless products, online retail, social media, and streaming entertainment.
FUTURE CAREER PROSPECTS
On completion of this training program on Business Development and Entrepreneurship you a professional in creating an environment in which new ventures can take hold and grow. This career is highly demanded after in business development functions such as innovation, marketing and finance in multinational organization. It is applicable in entrepreneurial teams, start-ups and various other economic development functions. Knowledge of how to finance new ventures, especially in a corporate environment.
Where can i get the best entrepreneurship and business development training in Nigeria?
After reading the benefits and importance of entrepreneurship and business development training, the question is where can you get entrepreneurship and business development training in Nigeria? The answer is simple, JobSkills Training Institute. They are professionally trained to teach entrepreneurship and business development training and are have been awarded with recognized certificates.
JobSkills training institute has branches for entrepreneurship and business development training in Lagos State, Delta state, Rivers state, Edo state, Ogun state and FCT Abuja.
Contact Our Customer Care
Call or WhatsApp +2348164085555, +2349076777762.
All you need to do is REGISTER NOW and be rest assured of getting the best training in Nigeria.