- Pick and Carry Operations.
- Jibs and extensions.
- Communications and hand signal.
- Pre use Inspections , checklist and documentation.
- Critical and complex Lifts.
- Accident avoidance and crane failures.
- Regulations and compliance.
- Use of Load rating charts.
- correct crane set-up.
- Structural and stability limitations.
- Load Handling techniques.
At the end of the training, the participant will be familiar with crane hazards, methods of keeping loads stable when moving them, what to do in case of failed equipment inspections , hands on demonstration of overhead crane operation, components of overhead cranes and their function.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- Floor/ground supervisor
- operation staffs
- tech assistant
- site/construction supervisors
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555