COURSE OUTLINE –
- Definitions and Terminology – The responsible person. The Rigger, working load limit, safe working load, factor of safety, mass and force units, test and examination, test and thorough examination etc.
- The Law Consideration of the requirements of the law under the health and Safety at Work Act, personal liability and legal obligations relating the use of lifting equipment. Includes an explanation of current British and European Law.
- Video – ‘Plan your slinging’ A systematic approach to slinging operations.
- Force Influences – How to calculate the forces present in slings and other lifting equipment under given loading conditions. Consideration of the ‘uniform load’ and ‘trigonometric rating of slings
This lifting and rigging training will empower delegates with understanding of the legal requirements applicable to lifting and rigging operations, the requirements for pre-use, preventive and planned maintenance, disposal criteria of lifting equipment, to ensure delegates employ lifting equipment and accessories in compliance with safety standards.
This lifting and rigging training is designed to provide personnel with the knowledge to undertake lifting and rigging operations in an offshore and onshore environment.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- deck crew
- construction technicians and supervisors
- mechanical and maintenance technicians and supervisors
- crane operators
- site managers
- plant operators
Course Fee : Available on request
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555