SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
This training course is designed to analyze effectiveness of supply chain operation also how to utilize data models and software to tackle problems and execute decisions, this training also examine key managerial tasks that should be coordinated and controlled to achieve efficient and effective logistics and supply chain organization alongside the effective role of warehousing in modern supply chain management, inventory management, procurement strategy, accounting, freight transport and project management.
- This training focus on helping participants gain new insights into the application of tools and how this can transform their competitive position.
- This training equips participants with the planning and coordination of the activities necessary to achieve desired levels of services at the lowest possible cost.
- This training courses give participants or prospective employees a big audience in the job market. With companies looking to hire a logistic manager and looking to expand and ship goods and raw materials.
- This course expose to participants the theoretical also the practical knowledge to manage the supply chain management operations of a company.
- Specifically, participants will look at the planning, procurement, pricing, stock management and distribution or logistics of businesses when undergoing this training.
- Having undergone this training participants will be able to see different aspects of a business and be able to make informed decisions about influencing your company in creating a competitive infrastructure as well as synchronizing supply and demand.
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- logistics and supply chain managers and executives.
- material management managers.
- program caters for those in public sectors too.
- marketers and customer services
- business owners and directors
- manufacturing managers
- transport managers
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555