This course covers the key aspects of current instrumentation and process control technology and its designed to enable maintenance personnel to carry out commissioning, calibration and maintenance of the typical devices used for measurement and control in industrial system.
- As a control and instrumentation engineer your skill will be in demand in range of engineering sectors including Automotive, Construction, Rail, Telecom
- Others sectors include aerospace, marine, material and defense engineering and environmental agencies. control and instrumentation engineers are also employed by companies who produce control and instrumentation equipment.
- This training equips participants with the skills to enhance quality productivity thus reducing labor cost and guarantee consistency.
- Recognize and identity components and features of a Process control system
- Calibrate, adjust and signal condition the above system and take measurements from the system
- Understand the limitations of Open loop systems and be conscious of the inherent problems associated with Closed-loop negative feedback systems
- Optimize control by tuning a system with the use of a relevant software
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
- ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
- WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
- OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
- DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- ITF – Industrial Training Fund
- NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
- NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
- PROTRAININGS USA
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience: Undergraduates , NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
- electronic engineers and technicians
- chemical engineers and technicians
- electrical engineers and technicians
- mechanical engineers and technicians
- process engineers and technicians
- maintenance engineers and technicians
- instrumentation engineers and technicians
- operation engineers and technicians
- instruments fitters and electronic designers
- production professionals
- electricians and system integrators
For additional information as regards this training course, this article on INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL is prepared for you.
Course Fee : contact for additional details
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555